- 25 May 2016 | New Headmaster Announcement >
- 23 May 2016 | Proud to be 'Essex Boys' >
- 20 April 2016 | Stella's 'Ace' Story >
- 18 April 2016 | Primary Maths Challenge - Bonus round success >
- 18 March 2016 | Charity Day total announced >
- 16 March 2016 | Charity Day for Essex Air Ambulance >
- 29 February 2016 | Fantastic results in the ISA National Cross Cou... >
- 28 January 2016 | Lucy chosen to sing in the National Children's ... >
- 25 January 2016 | Show Jumping success for Charlotte >
- 21 January 2016 | The Travelling Book Fair >
- 13 January 2016 | Starting Reception in September 2016? >
- 08 January 2016 | Esme has her hair cut for children with cancer >
Welcome to St. Margaret’s Prep School in Gosfield, Essex
It is my pleasure to welcome you to St. Margaret’s Prep School's website.
St. Margaret’s is a happy, co-ed, Independent School for children aged 2 – 11.
Our lovely school is situated in 7 acres of beautiful parkland in the heart of Gosfield, Essex, close to Gosfield Hall and Gosfield Lake Golf Club, and within easy reach of Braintree, Sudbury, Felsted, Gt. Dunmow, Colchester and Chelmsford.
Our school provides an excellent all round education. We are extremely proud of our ability to help pupils move successfully to their chosen secondary schools, and we have an enviable track record of Academic, Sport, Music and Art scholarships.
Our aim is to ensure that every child is engaged in their learning and given as many opportunities as possible for intellectual, physical and social growth. We do this within a structured, disciplined yet enjoyable, environment, where each child is helped to fulfil his or her potential, in class, in the arts, in music and on the sports field.
We expect every child to leave our school with maturity, confidence and a sense of independence.
Visitors to our school comment on the warm, family feel they get as they walk through the door, finding the children polite, enthusiastic and well-mannered. Every day is an Open Day and I would be delighted to show you around. I look forward to welcoming you.