Welcome to our fantastic School!
“Where children are happy. Where individuality is valued and nurtured. Where children can be children!”
We teach different topics every term, and plenty of opportunity for learning outside the classroom making use of our seven acres of beautiful grounds, including Forest School. Our two Reception classrooms are bright and spacious with an attractive outside play area especially for our Early Years children; play and exploration are encouraged as much as creativity and learning skills.
- Reception (4 to 5 years) & Pre-Prep (5 to 7 years)
- Small Class sizes
- Flexible wraparound care from 8am to 5.20pm daily
- Extracurricular activities ranging from fencing to cookery
- Sibling care for Pre-Prep pupils
- Dedicated Special Educational Needs (SEN) Co-ordinator
- Forest School – learning outside the classroom
and much more…