Welcome to our fantastic School!
“Where children are happy. Where individuality is valued and nurtured. Where children can be children!”
St. Margaret’s is a happy, co-educational, independent school set in the beautiful, rural surroundings of Gosfield, Essex. Our central aim is to give all our pupils as many opportunities as possible for intellectual, physical and social growth within a structured, disciplined, yet enjoyable environment.
- Ages 2 to 11 years
- Small Class sizes
- Flexible wraparound care from 8am to 5.20pm daily
- Extracurricular activities ranging from fencing to cookery
- After School care for younger siblings
- Dedicated Special Educational Needs (SEN) Co-ordinator
- Access to 25 metre swimming pool at Halstead Leisure Centre
- Broad Language focus with French studied from Nursery upwards
and much more…